BYOB WIG CONSTRUCTION
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PURCHASING
YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN BUNDLES AND LACE *We do NOT accept synthetic hair*
*Only accepting CLOSURE WIG (4x4, 5x5, 6x6) orders at this time.
- Wash and Condition
- Wig Construction (Made on mesh dome cap)
- Bleached Knots
- Hairline Customization
- Security (Elastic Band and Nape Comb)
- Styling of your choice
This service has a 7-10 BUSINESS DAY turnaround time period which begins when the hair has been received.
Things that MUST be done BEFORE the hair is received, if used from a previous install!
- NO SEWING THREAD in the wefts
- NO HAIR GLUE on the wefts
- Each bundle must be wrapped in an elastic band
- Lace must be NEW, uncut & unused.
Brown Swiss Lace, Transparent Lace or HD Lace is recommended for best results. Please DO NOT purchase lace that is darker than your complexion. PLEASE STAY AWAY from lace that is grey/ashy looking, have thick hairlines, big knots, and if the lace is not extremely stretchy.
Things to let us know in the "SPECIAL INSTRUCTION SECTION" before you complete your purchase
- If you have different wig measurements than what we provided in our chart
- If you would like Baby Hairs to be added to your wig
- If you are sending in hair that was used from a previous install and wefts are cut up in too many pieces
How many bundles do you need? We recommend:
8-14” - 2 bundles
16-24” - 3 bundles
26-30” - 4 bundles
32”+ - 5 bundles or more
*If you like the full look purchase the same length (eg. 20", 20", 20")
All Wigs are constructed on a sewing machine
The wefts are cut for a more seamless and flatter look. So if you are looking to take the wig apart for a sew-in after the wig is made, please rethink getting this service.
Our wigs are made to last a long time with proper maintenance. BTW lace is not meant to last forever, so the lace part of your wigs can be replaced when it starts to bald or has a tear.